-->

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LMFF Opening Night report

Oops! How time flies! The opening night for The Complete History of Lust went fashionably well and a great time was had by all. It was a nerve-wracking night for me, being surrounded by prominent figures in the fashion and art industry and underneath it all it was a very humbling experience.




Magdalen (my lovely model), Sam, me and Lilly
Sam tagged along as a photographer, and be sure to check out her blog entry about this event!

Lilly, me and Siera

My boyfriend Alex and Elias Lopez being bros

My wonderful parents, who make all things possible with their love and support!

Did I mention a fabulous night was had by all?

*~*~*

All in all, a fabulous night was indeed had and I felt truly honoured to have taken part in this exhibit. I got to work alongside such wonderful, creative people and for a student like me it really was a dreamlike experience!

Thank you to David Simmonds for the additional photos.
An additional blog entry can be seen here at the Racing Fashion Australia website.

No comments:

Post a Comment